Now Hiring Coaches!
We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic, responsible, and love working with children to join our recreational and competitive coaching team for the 2017-18 season (September to June) and beyond. We have part-time and full-time positions available. Our ideal candidates have some gymnastics coaching experience, a solid understanding of gymnastics fundamentals and skill progressions, outstanding interpersonal skills and have acquired NCCP Level 1. We are willing to train the right person. Positions include morning and/or evening hours. Compensation based on experience.
- Experience working directly with youth
- Ability to capture and hold children’s interest and maintain class control
- Ability to spot and assist students
- Basic data entry skills
- Reliable, punctual and responsible
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Positive, professional and loves to have fun!
- Create and develop age/skill appropriate lesson plans for children from 18 months to 16 years.
- Provide a safe and fun learning environment for participants
- Set-up and takedown of equipment
- Spot athletes and assist students with skills
- Be a positive role model for athletes
- Work collaboratively with other coaches/staff and volunteer board of directors
- Day-to-day operations and administrative duties
- Occasional travel to competitions with the competitive team
- Minimum 18 years of age
- NCCP Level 1 for recreation or Level 2 for competitive (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid/ CPR certification (or willing to obtain)
- Police Record Check clearance
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Please forward your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until noon Friday May 19, 2017
Click on link below for pdf version: